The happiest thing in this world is to be in love and to be loved. And I found love when I met you. But the most perfect moment is to know that the lad you are in love with loves you the same way you do. And here is the story I got to write:

Everything was very fine, pleasant and perfect. I never knew something like this will come by the way. In the beginning it was just a joke or fun. Then it was kind of irritating. It made me hard to face these like stuffs. They, his friends cooked up some stories to make some campus fun. Everyone made fun of us the whole year. He never bothered to talk to me. I felt very bad only because he started avoiding me. No one understood my feelings and pain except my close friends. I was always thinking about the reason for his silence towards me, only me. Sometimes I appeared upset, gloomy sometimes crazy thinking something I should never mind.
The most irritating thing I have ever faced. It made me doubt and a bunch of silly questions arose in my mind. I was engaged in the thoughts almost every single second. I started asking questions to myself.

Is he in love with me? No! Not at all!
Oh God!
Is he in love with another girl, then why am I upset for his ‘no talking’ thing?
Is that I’m in love with him? 
No! I am not. I am sure about that.
What if I don’t know whether I love him or not?
Is that I don’t know love?
So what is love?
Now I got to know about love?
Wow! This is going far away than I expected. Becoming worse!
It is directing to an unexpected way.
I never dreamt a happily ever after with him.
Oh! I am the worst!

But things changed in a while. I mean almost everything. My feelings and some of my shy behavior and all have a variance. And I came to realize that I fell in love. But I was so angry with him that he didn’t even care me once in a year. Very sad part is that he never even managed a smile for me. When I missed him so badly I used to listen romantic songs and that make me feel he is here beside me.

I wish he was here with me now
Yes, by my side.
I miss him very much.
I expect his message, just one.
But he never messaged me.
And being unpredictable of his reply, I never messaged him either.
He never even knows that I love him.
I don’t know what happened to me.
I don’t know how I have fallen for him.
I don’t know anything about him, simply nothing.
What color he likes or what his favorite song is.
I think the unluckiest girl in the whole wide world would be me.
I love him but don’t know it and I don’t know if he loves me or not.

There are a lot of people, my family and friends, around me who care me and love me. But I am trying to get his attention without bothering others. So I thought its better to live for the people who love me. But still I used to wonder if I am in love. Do I really love him? How am I going to know if he is my love or not? You know all my answers are same as usual – “I don’t know!”

I always thought that he is avoiding me and he hates me. I always felt sad for his behavior. But sometimes he made me think that he love me too. But it may be my delusion that he loves me. But soon I came to realize that that feeling is not just a delusion because my friends too had such a doubt. A girl never expresses her love for a boy thinking that he should express it first. And I was afraid that what if he never expresses it. I always get hurt when I wish something valuable for myself, something I wish to be mine. Sometimes it used to make my eyes wet.


Much to my surprise, one fine day he came to me to talk. My heart started beating faster when he called me to talk. The nervousness I felt was unbearable. We walked through the silhouetted corridor in our college. He was in love with me too. And finally we realized how much we love and care for each other. He cared me ever since he met me but he behaved like he never mined.


That day you have made me tell you how much I loved you ever since I met you. You naughty! It was an amazing feeling; it’s like watching hundreds of roses blooming in front of you. I was so crazy! I never thought that I would be able to tell that, but unknowingly, you made me say that. The memorable moments is not about sharing rings or gifts, but to love each other limitless with all your heart. And now just you and I sitting and spending time, in the cute yellow flowerbed, in the open stage in our college on a rainy breezy evening. Every second counts when you are with me. Now we are enjoying our happily ever after and when I go back to those moments it seems like a day dream; a reverie.

This story is written for the Platinum Day of Love Contest in association with Indiblogger

Categories: ,

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Its really a well written piece. Great work. all the best
    please read my post too and dont forget...promote it :-)
    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=295492

  2. Hi,

    Greetings from Must See India.

    We are the largest travel portal in India and are currently trying to collaborate with the best online bloggers.

    We would like to request you to review our 'Create Your Own Packages' (Dynamic tool) on our website www.mustseeindia.com and feature it on your blog. This tools is one-of-its-kind as it allows the travellers to book their holiday in flat 10 minutes without the intervention of the call centre. Also you can book your holidays just a day prior to travel or even on-the-go. You should test this tool yourself and share your honest reviews regarding the ease of the tool and the benefits of this revolutionary holiday booking feature to all the prospective travellers in India.

    In return we will feature you on our blog and also share your blog entry on all our social media platforms. We currently get about 50 lakh visits a month and have a huge following on twitter, facebook and linkedin.

    This will mutually benefit both of us and you will get the number of hits/visits that will help you to take your blog rank higher.

    Best Regards,

    Afia Ahmad | Marketing
    Mob: +91- 8067683939 | www.mustseeindia.com
    4th largest travel website in India | Winner of Manthan Award 2011 | Finalist Nasscom Emerge 50

Leave a Reply